What to expect for your project
Drafting your test program in software right at the beginning
By analyzing your requirements, we are already creating the design for your test program in tangible software with Tecap.
We will create the test program structure from your specifications or similar documents at the beginning in Tecap Test Planner so that it is available at the time of the quotation phase. Two advantages: You can already see a draft of the result to base your decision upon and we can use these details to better estimate where the journey is going.
- Compilation of requirements
- Creation of test program structure with Tecap Testplanner
- Definition of hardware
System hardware definition, design and assembling
Based on the approved concept MTQ continues the system development including the purchase of all necessary equipment. I the customer wants MTQ will in integrate customer owned provided equipment.
Integration of all required instruments
If the instrument is not yet available in the tecap instrumet pack it will implemented within the project development.
Test Program Development
The test program defined already within the compilation phase between you and MTQ. will be realized. If necessary some more test steps can be added. Afterwards you can start the test program development. Changes during the realization are of course always possible.
The test system is integrated into production. The necessary interfaces are available in the Tecap Automated Test Platform.
- Data recording and evaluation in local database, MES, trace systems, Excel, PDF, HTML, CSV, a.s.o.
- Customer-specific mapping of production processes and processes for setup and testing
- Configuring permissions of operator, admin or service personal with appropriate role definitions
- Selection of the approved test program, manually or via barcode / 2D code
- UUT ID via barcode/2D code, manual entry or reading from the UUT
- Create and manage serial number
- Integrate label printer; the label will be determined in consultation with customer
- Process-safe handling of good/bad parts
- Connection of contacting stations, manual or automatic adapters
- Communication with PLC
- Turn key solution with complete handover and technical escort for the ramp up phase
- Fine tuning of test program and production process
- Service and maintenance
The training of operators is part of the project. For the service personnel in the production there is an introduction to the user interface and the use of the service processes.
Each project comes with the complete documentation – paperless. This documentation includes risk analysis, CE-sign, service manual, software description.
- Product quality is no coincidence, but the result of consistent action.
- The prerequisite is a suitable test strategy as an integral part of the production chain.
- The test strategy is largely determined by how flexible and adaptable test software and test systems are.